We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and treat your personal data as confidential and in accordance with current regulations of EU General Data Protection (DSGVO), BDSG 2018.
Your personal data will be processed as described below. This means that we only use your personal data if this is expressly permitted by the data protection laws or if you have given us prior express consent.
Protection of personal data
We constantly take the technical and organizational precautions to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, destruction or unauthorized disclosure.
We use SSL encryption as soon as you provide us your personal data. This is the case if you send us an email via contact form or place an order in our shop.
Note to the responsible body
The responsible body for data processing on this website is the site operator, as can be seen in our Legal Info:
Sylbek - Cloud Support
Inh. Sylvia Hampp
Tel.: +49 721 66980 610
Data collection on our website
You can visit our website without registration or login. When you visit our website, data is collected and partly stored.
contain information about:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing device
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
When you visit our website, no cookies are stored. This means you have no disadvantages in terms of functionality and you can use our website without restriction.
Email contact and contact form
When contacting the provided e-mail address, the transmitted personal data of the user are stored.
Alternatively, we offer a contact form with the following mandatory fields:
User-supplied contact information is temporarily stored for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties.
Service partners we need for the processing of your order, such as transport companies, payment services
In certain cases, for the purpose of credit check to a scoring provider
Legal service providers and legal authorities required to enforce our claims and rights
Other regulatory bodies if we are legally obliged to
(Facebook, Google+, Twitter & Co.)
No data will be transmitted to social networks.
We will not send you any promotional emails, as well as any advertising calls or faxes.
Customers and visitors can not subscribe for newsletter, instead we run a company blog.
Your rights as a concerned person
If personal data is processed by you, you are the person affected i. P. D. DSGVO and you have the following rights:
Right to complaints to regulatory authorities
- Right to information: You can find out if and what personal data we process from you
- Right to Correction: If personal information we process about you is incorrect
- Right to Deletion, 'Right to Forget': If certain reasons apply, we must delete personal information from you
- Right to Restrict Processing: Under certain circumstances, you may restrict (for example, block) the processing of personal data
- Right to information Correction, erasure or restriction of processing
- Right to Data Portability: You may receive personally identifiable information provided to us in a machine-readable format
- Right of objection: You may, at any time, object to the processing of personal data relating to you which, on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes place, submit objection
- Withdrawal of the data protection consent declaration: You can revoke any given consent at any time.
- Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority: We ask you to contact us first to exercise your rights
In the case of violations of data protection law, the person concerned has the right of complaint to the competent regulatory authority.
Responsible regulatory authority in data protection issues is the state data protection officer of the German state in which a company has its headquarters (for us: Baden-Württemberg).
A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/
Change of Data Protection Policy
We reserve the right to change this Data Protection Policy to comply with the current legal requirements. Your new visit to our website will be subject to the current version.